Monday, December 15, 2008

What have I been up to?

For the 0.5 people who regularly read my blog, I must apologize for neglecting it. I've been spending a bit more time than I'd like to have spent on school. I've been taking this Digital Media Entrepreneurship class over at the Cronkite School at the downtown Phoenix campus. This past Thursday was the deadline for our final project, Boomstick, which is finished, but still not accessible to the public.

I've also been working on a different project, this one for my Customer Relationship Management class. This project is a market research project that I've been working on for Siemens Building Technologies, which is headquartered in Chicago. We are tentatively scheduled for later this week to go to their offices in Chicago to present the results of our study to them. So that's added a bit of pressure to do a good job.

We've also been planning a trip to Disneyland and Sea World with the kids during the first week of January, and I'm planning on going to San Francisco for a three-day Marketing Club trip the week after I go to Southern California.

Apart from all that, and the two other classes I'm taking, and working at Bard Biopsy Systems, and all the family Christmas planning activities, that's all I've been up to.

4 comments:

brooklyn said...

hey, i am more than 1/2 a person.

Bray said...

I am also more than .5. Rude!

B. said...

maybe he means 0.5 people a day?

said...

Jarom,

Fact: Once upon a time the U.S. Constitution counted a slave as 3/5 of person.

Be well

Joseph Duncan