Thursday, May 21, 2009

Home Alone - Day 2

Today is the second day that I'm alone in AZ.

Here's a rundown of some of the things I've been up to:
  • I took the iMac in to a repair shop to see whether it's a $250 job or a $1150 job
  • I went to the Business school to do some photocopying
  • I went to Staples to get some envelopes
  • I finished up my OPT application
  • I decided to learn Don't Stop Believing on the piano
    (it's not as easy as it sounds)
  • I made myself some food, but not as good as I have when I'm not home alone
  • I turned down a pesticide salesman at the door who then called me an idiot :)
  • I killed a cockroach with Raid in the living room
    (these last two points seem to be connected somehow...)
  • I got out my guitars and realized that they all need new strings
    -and I need new callouses on my fingers
  • I watched an episode of Surface, a little-known sci-fi series, on Netflix
  • I continued to apply for jobs, which is not fun
  • And I played 5 or so games of Scrabble
That's about it.

2 comments:

Brittany Anne said...

That day I...
Ate a free yummy breakfast at the Glenora Inn.
Relaxed and hung around with family.
Shopped with Tiffany for dresses.
She bought 2. I bought 1.
Got Pedicures with Tiff and Casey in prep for the wedding.
Attended Tiffany's bridal shower, with amazing food and company.
Drove to the Airport to pick up my hubby, Chase, at 1030pm.

:)

Laurel said...

we sure missed you at the wedding in edmonton
i hope you can come to slc soon